[this is a light hearted blog it isn't for real - well not all of it]
- To ask lots of questions and then afterwards wish you hadn't as you didn't like some of the answers
- To review all possible outcomes and weigh up the odds and how you'd react, knowing full well that you reacted differently to what you thought you would do this time
- To make lists and more lists of things to do and then to discard them as time wasters :-)
- To weigh up the pros and cons and then to not like the cons and so ignore them
- To think of the worst case scenario and then add 10 degrees more despair to it
- To immediately pick up on the big problem, work out what is wrong, come up with workable plans and yet your own life is a mess and you can't see where you are going let alone where you came from
- You can sort out other people's emotional problems and leave owning half of them your self.
- You argue in a logical way, points are presented each building on the previous and your wife and kids say "your always right aren't you!" Which of course I am :-)
- You can talk and bore people to death on your specialised subjects which (I hasten to add) do not include train numbers or tram routes.
So a few musings before I hit the sack and am up again in 5 hours or so. No wonder I gave up working in the construction business. I love the company I just hate the hours they keep. Anyway, at least this way I can get a good day's work in and deliver some value. I've been feeling slightly under valued and unwanted recently so its nice to be the expert at something again.