Friday, August 10, 2007

Owww - Cramps

2 am. One leg and then the other, fell out of bed in agony! It still hurts this morning. It has been threatening all week and I have been feeling my calf muscle twinging but blimey did that ever hurt. I haven't had that for years and years.

It could be related to this cold/flu/dizzy stuff or perhaps the Statins which apparently have cramp as a side effect :-(

Anyway - I suppose the better news is that the internet is back working and I am not having to spend all day booting and re-bootings PCs, Routers and Cable Modems! Will have to see how that goes on today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Over here we have lots of cruise ships Lots of the "cruisers" suffer from the virus called NORWALK (not sure how to spell it )
Dizzy, sick, flu like. Very common here

valbri

A Dived Ref said...

They were very cautious about that Norwalk or Norovirus. They had hand cleansers everywhere on board. I certainly didn't have any of the stomach problems but I'm wondering whether it was because the ship vibrated so much and I was just finding my land legs again? Who knows. Not too bad at the moment, apart from the cramp and a very very slight feeling of dizziness. Mind you with the week I've had it could just be fatigue :-)