Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The pain starts when

You pay the bill. End of Root Canal work today and I suppose, on reflection, it wasn't too bad. I needed a few Ibuprofen later on when I got back but it was a difficult one, so he said, and I needed my jaw jammed open. I was there for an hour and 15 which was a long time. I was a bit too tense to start with but once the tooth was ready it was OK and I started to breathe a bit better.

This just leaves the extraction to come in a few weeks time, I gave myself a few days between Scotland and having this done. It will be early December and whilst I remember having it done some time ago - I have given myself a fair bit of time between then and Christmas to allow me time to recuperate.

I am out tonight with some of the team for a Chinese meal and I have to say I am looking forward to that immensely. It's nice to get out and have a chat with my friends. Unfortunately one of them has had to cry off with something approaching "man Flu" - poor chap :-)

My computer woes grow and it is just a pain trying to get this computer to talk to the rest in the house. I can see that there may be "words" soon if it doesn't start to work properly. It's just pants that this can be allowed to be the normal experience people have with their computers.

My fault for setting the house up with shared printers and services.

It's very cold here today and my feet are freezing - I may decide to go back to my warm office environment in the next week or two.

2 comments:

Bladder Cancer Symptoms said...

I just found your blog and think it's great. My grandmother has stage 2 bladder cancer. In my opinion, and from what I talked about with her, the key to early detection is knowing what the symptoms are: blood in urine, pelvic pain, urination pain, frequent urination and the need to urinate, but unable to do so. I think if more people are aware of the symptoms, the better their outcome will be. Good luck with your blog! :-)

A Dived Ref said...

Hi there, thanks for your comments, I hope things work out well for your grandmother and thanks for your good wishes. Don't forget to check out Steve Kelley's blog at http://gotbladdercancer.blogspot.com/ as it has some very detailed information on it whereas mine is more of a running commentary. Best wishes, David.