Wednesday, November 11, 2009

At Home - on a Wednesday

Strange - it is early morning and not unlike last week, I am at home. This time it is more to do with managing to hurt the inside of my leg. I did this yesterday and I've scrapped the inside of one of my thighs and so it kept getting caught on the seam of my trousers and rubbing. It was pretty cold yesterday as well and by the time I got to work I was feeling a little sore. By the time I got home I needed to go and put some cream on it. This morning I thought all was well but find that it isn't really. It needs a bit of rest.

I can work from home - the office is aware - or will be wen they get in and I am set up to work from here.

Yesterday was again a boring day and I was falling asleep at my desk. I think I remember last year being this bad too. There is little real work to get your teeth into and what work there is appears to be bitty and mundane.

I hope that I will be OK to go out later today. I am due to a meeting this afternoon and just hope that my leg has calmed down a bit by then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you do to your leg? You weren't trying to get your wallet out again were you? Don't you remember the pain it caused you when you got it out in 2008?

A Dived Ref said...

I think it is an insect bite but right on the inside of my leg and got rubbed walking home in the cold yesterday. Not amusing as I am hobbling around.

I put my back out when I took my wallet out :-)