Monday, January 10, 2011

As if to spite me

My laptop today is not connecting to the network where last night it was happily chatting away to it. There appears to be no reason behind this behaviour except that I wanted to do some printing this morning and it wouldn't let me :-(

I'm definitely feeling Januaryish. I just can't get enthusiasm for anything - it all seems to be too much trouble and it all appears to be a big weight on me at the moment. I have up times of course and Saturday I felt the best I have done for a while as we were out at the Lodge and had a very good meeting. Suddenly there are lots of things in my diary and the enormity of the job ahead with the business has started to set in.

Today I am slowly getting started on reorganising myself for the onslaught that is to come. It should be one hell of a journey, I'm just a little reticent in starting it.

No comments: