Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No news - good news?

Let's hope so - still not heard anything.

Had a reasonable day here today - business partner came around and we did get some work done - we are both feeling a little low still - I think that this because we realise that we are, in reality, batting on our own on this. Some of our partners are busy doing other stuff and so we are left with some serious work to do in a short time.

I think that this is hitting home. The work we've done to date has been research and preparation work. Now we are getting results and pulling it all together. It is an uphill struggle sometimes to get motivated and just "eat the frog" and get on and do it.

I'm off to London tomorrow for a lunch meeting - I'm chairman of the London Lunchtimers and so will have a nice day out but really I want to be here cracking on with my work. I foresee that I need to put some serious time into this and maybe that will help to get me out of my mini rut I'm in.

No comments: