Sunday, September 06, 2020

NHS? A Bit of a Joke

 I am most surprised given the huge number of administrators that the NHS hasn't got back to me about my complaint.

I think that this alleged Covid problem didn't actually materialise and nobody is actually doing anything constructive to make the NHS learn and restructure from this utter omnishambles.  With a handful of deaths a day now and what is it 1.25 or 1.5 Million employees of the NHS they were hardly overwhelmed.  Now the "Second Wave" hasn't actually materialised (although they are still worried it will) and if they are worried why the hell shut down all the Nightingale Hospitals.  God knows you'll need them soon for all the Cancer patients and all the poor sods who's operations and treatments have been postponed. 

But it is still OK to Make Tik Tok videos guys and show us how twerking with equipment and PPE is keeping up morale.

It's total bollocks and everyone needs to shake out of this nonsense and get on with life.  As for me, well I guess I am miraculously OK because a clerk has said so not my Consultant!  Utter bollocks and a shabby end to an otherwise successful diagnosis and treatment! 

No comments: