Thursday, September 24, 2020

No Apology

 You have to laugh at the Omnishambles that is going on at the moment.  The reaction to the COVID-19 virus is laughable and surely anyone who can apply some logic and critical thinking to the "makes it up as we go along" politicians of the day can see that you can drive a bus through their stupid rules which can have little if any basis in scientific fact.  Rules can change on certain dates and times and the virus, which you can't see unless you have an electron microscope) knows exactly what time and place to start infecting people whether you have a mask on or not.

Out of all of this nonsense, I guess my exploding bomb of a letter that I sent to the local Hospital and followed up with a small bomb to my GP must have done something.  No apology (who did I think I was kidding that I'd get one) but an Appointment with three working days notice for Monday.  There was still no advice about wearing a face nappy or muzzle so I won't bother turning up with one.  It totally wrecks what I was going to do but, sod it, I will turn up, have the scope and hopefully, they can say the magic words and I can be discharged from this 14 years of Bladder Cancer - well Bladder Cancer recovery perhaps is more like it.  They got rid of the Cancer finally in October 2006 when they did a seconf TURBT.

So I am glad that they put me back onto the program as it was their own processes that hung them.  They still haven't followed those processes even this time (what was I expecting).

Anyway, the good news is that I will go despite this stupid muzzle edict and hopefully they will see me and that can be that.

I feel extermely sorry for the other Cancer sufferers at the moment for whom the NHS and the Government of the day have let down so disgustingly.  With 450 to 500 people a day dying from Cancer they are sacrificing and doubling down on them for the sake of a few a day now.  Bilions spent on COVID and some sort of Vacinne for disease that 99.95% of people will survive.  That money would be better spent on Cancer and the other primary causes of death.  COVID is way down the list now and as all virus pandemics will fade away but still be a threat ongoing just like seasonal flu is every year.

No comments: