Sunday, November 04, 2007

And the winner is

Well - me actually.

It feels like a night at the Oscars - The Nomination for those patients most likely to be Cancer Free are.....

And after I get the award I have to list out the thank yous.

I'd like to thank:

My Consultant
Her Team
Nurses and Staff at the Hospital
Urology Nurses
Anesthetist
My GP (well one of them anyway)
My family
My Friends
My Insurance Company
My Employer at the time

And everyone who knows me, has said a kind word, encouraged me or helped in any way.

And so on and on it goes.

Still I am amazed that I am clear - now begins the next phase of the plan. Keeping me cancer free and getting fit and healthy again.


As for my Agent :-) He'll just take his 10% as usual no doubt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Oscar should go to C, A and L
You suffered the physical pain, they suffered the mental pain,
were they going to have a Husband?? were they going to have a Father??

val bri

A Dived Ref said...

True - they did well didn't they. You have to see some of the artwork that A did (I don't think I was actually meant to see it). Very disturbing and yet very moving at the same time.

I'm not certain that they really took in the enormity of the diagnosis (thank goodness).

However they are big stars in the show - no doubt about that.