Thursday, November 01, 2007

OMG

I didn't expect to get the reactions I got. After 1 /3/4 hours wait - I got to see my Consultant.

Handkerchiefs ready? All clear - or "no abnormalities found" as they say.

NUMB

Thanks to all my friends who turned up, phoned and just turned up for the impromptu celebrations.

I was shaking so much when I came out that I could hardly hold my phone. Now I have tears in my eyes writing this.

Again thanks to everyone who just turned up - it meant so much to me.

Have to sign off now as I can't see much through the tears of being at home and being cancer free.

I can't tell you more than the fact that I am just shaking even now and getting very emotional about it.

I cannot even begin to explain to you the utter relief I am feeling or the joy at having so many people come along and join in my celebration of life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT NEWS

valbri

A Dived Ref said...

You Bet :-)

I'm still on a high now.

Anonymous said...

Message from Sweden. Thanks for the possibility to read about your bladder cancer jorney. You are about one year ahead of me, a 57 year old woman with cancer T1G3. I have gone through the 6 weeks of BCG treatment. I am the only blogger in Sweden telling about my bladder cancer journey. Recently a swedish man found my blog, which is useful to him. I am happy to find a person ahead of me in the same kind of jorney.
So Thanks.

A Dived Ref said...

Hi Kontext, that is the same cancer I had a TURBT followed by another and then two lots of 6 BCG to get to the cancer clear. I am now back on maintenance to keep it away. I wish you well and keep up the blogging. When I look back on the old posts it makes me realise how well I am now and how much better I look and feel.

Good luck with your treatment and I hope that it iss as effective or better than mine as it took two et of treatment to sort it out.