Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'd like to thank

The criminal mastermind who drove into my car today. Luckily no one was hurt but a car being pursued by the police glanced off the side of our car at speed. I wasn't in it C was driving and I was on my way home from work. Well, at least no one was hurt.

Work was good again today - I nearly worked way past the end of the day! Luckily someone packed up across the way and I looked at my watch I was well away on this job I am doing

Still enjoying that and really getting to grips with it all now. I may even get to remember some more names soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about car problem At least C was not hurt Were A or L in the car as passengers??

valbri

A Dived Ref said...

It is only a Car. Only C was in it she was picking up L and her friends from a Theme Park. Of course it means we have to spend time sorting it out but all is OK and it drives OK it was a glancing blow. It could have been worse if she had actually made the turn!

Off to work - by for now! D