Friday, September 30, 2011

Perhaps today we will find out a bit more

Like is dad diabetic, how far has the cancer spread, are they going to start to treat the pain he is beginning to get now, are the anti biotics working and so on. It's all lots of questions and we don't even know if he will be out of Hospital this week or not. He's been in for 3 days now - it feels like weeks!

I spoke to mum and she was upbeat and getting to grips with things now. Not sure if my brother has been able to do any work this week what with running around to and from the hospital. I'm still in two minds what to do really - I've no idea if going up there is going to help or hinder things and whilst it's my dad, I also have my own stuff to do. Having worked for 18 months without pay doesn't leave me in the greatest of positions to be up there and staying in hotels etc for any great period of time. Sorry that sounds callous and it isn't meant to be it's the way it is and what use am I going to be anyway?

More later no doubt.

No comments: