Thursday, December 27, 2012

Shattered

Shattered indeed and also not in a great sense of humour this morning either.  I do tend to work at keeping everything going during the day and do whatever is needed in terms of cooking, drinks and so on.  Today, whilst there are people in the house I think I've actually only had a one word exchange and it's gone midday!  Today is a rest day as we have another day full on tomorrow with our friends over.  There's plenty of food to be eaten and my smelly cheese is lined up ready to be tackled too.  Plenty of beer in the garage as well.

I will see if I can hold back my current feeling that I want to rip someone's head off :-)  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas buddy. Pass me another beer

A Dived Ref said...

Happy Christmas Old Man - Will gladly do so - have some Old Speckled Hen laid down in the beer cellar for just such an occasion :-)