Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Yikes - Getting Old

 I was in my 50s when I got Bladder Cancer and had around 17 years until they discharged me saying I was more likely to get a new cancer than a recurrence.  

I've mentioned before how sceptical I have become about the NHS and how it is driven by suppliers I feel they treat symptoms and don't actually do anything holistic and there's this cross-over between "Government Advice" and other advice, and it's not a service anymore - it's pretty awful unless you get something done.  Anyway, that's me ranting again about it LOL.

So, getting old and my concerns over the Covid vaccine.  Here's the thing, I don't have a lot of friends but...  Let's look at my vaccinated friends for a moment.  Nearly all of them are BTW.

70-year-old, Vasculitis, treatment, survived and his 50-year-old son, heart attack, died.  His wife also passed away suddenly.  He's receiving all sorts of treatment for it.  

In his mid-50s died in his sleep.  Another, in her sleep, late 50s. Another, heart attack, died. Yet another heart attack died. Another, bleed on the brain, seizures, strokes, died.

60s stroke survived. 

Myocarditis in another ongoing treatment - seems to be OK but who knows?

Last month a friend diagnosed with 'turbo cancer' died within a month!

My close friend requires a new heart valve replacement, had an operation yesterday.

Another two have heart problems requiring restarting and some sort of laser treatment.    

Finally and ironically, the chap who poo-pooed that the jabs caused blood clots and that I was making it up.  You guessed it he's got DVT which has stopped him from flying abroad for at least three months.  

It's of course natural that people die and you kind of expect it but this is in the last 18 months and of the small close-knit group of five of us three aren't well with heart problems and DVT.  I find it either a massive coincidence or it's just getting old.  Of course, I've nothing to prove otherwise.  It just seems strange that of my close friends and acquaintances this is happening and I seem to be the only one connecting it like this, everyone else thinks its getting old! 

No comments: