Friday, February 02, 2024

Straight & Narrow - I'll Let You Know

 Gosh it's been a long time getting back somewhere towards normal.  I'm not there yet unfortunately but I am quite a way along the right road now.  I am signing up to do things and going out a little more, I've plans to do some things like Quiz nights and visiting places so that's progress as I'd rather be sitting at home doing nothing.

My head is clearer for sure and emptier as I'm not constantly having to listen to the little voice in there telling me all sorts of random sh1t.

What to do next is the thing really.  I just have to keep working at keeping this clear head and trapping the ego and pain body before they start to overwhelm me again.  I know stuff is going to arrive but it's not my problem and it's not under my control so it will be what it will be and that's even more progress.  I know, for example, that the idiot is going to do something stupid but no use worrying about what that might be until he does it, can't worry about it now, in the past or in the future, I'll just deal with it when it comes.

I now need to get myself working in the now all the time and I can I think move on a bit further if I can achieve that.  It is actually far more difficult than I remember from 11 years ago when I suddenly got to a point where I was free and clear of stuff.  Of course that then led to the divorce and all that but that's OK too I think.  Again, no use in worrying about what's happened is there as, well, it's happened and there's nothing I can do about that is there? 

So getting there, bit by bit, slowly slowly catchy monkey as they say. 

No comments: