I'm in a strange place this morning. I did quite well with sleeping and managed a full 7+ hours and then tried to go back to sleep but the nagging little voice came along and whilst I can deal with it some of the time, not all of the time. So there was a little fight between the Ego/Pain Body and me.
The problem is that it is a constant nagging feeding doubt and sadness and anxiety into my life that does have an affect on me. Irrational as it is, the constant dealing with the voice in my head, can be wearisome and get me down. When I realise what it is, I can deal with it.
The optician said I had eye floaters and now they've turned up, that too is making me feel down. I can deal with them somewhat how I deal with my Tinnitus and that's another ongoing thing. It can be in the background but not always. If I pay little or no attention to it, then I can happily just get on.
However, I am concerned about this current phase of not wanting to do anything. That's very concerning I have to say. There's a dread of going anywhere especially if it involves being in a room like a Lodge room. I need to snap out of that if at all possible. I know nothing will happen to me but it is the irrational fear that is now part of it. By association it pulls me up worrying about something that hasn't happened and is unlikely to.
The struggle continues but it isn't overwhelming me like it has done. I can control it but I just need to be more alert and catch the signs early then I can deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment