Thursday, October 08, 2026

What Now?

 I say that as I have made good progress in sleeping.  I haven't had a beer in 41 days (I'm using an App to track it) and so somethings are better.  Not so much my confidence and claustrophobia but you know, on track and so last night I noticed some patterns (Floaters) in my left eye which is the one that the Optometrist told me had the Cataract and that I had floaters.  Well now I can see them which is disturbing and additionally I thought they'd go but no, they are here this morning.

FFS, I understand these things are age related but it is just another thing to add to my list. I'll keep a monitoring check on it in case it gets worse.

On top of that it looks as if someone I know or knew has passed away and I didn't know.  

Oh the joys of getting old! 

No comments: