Friday, October 09, 2026

It's A Slow Process

 It's quite painful too I think.  Getting back on your feet and it isn't nice and easy either.  Set backs along the way and better moments and without reason, deep lows.

Overall though, it is getting slightly better.  What is worrying is the part where I don't want to participate in anything, do anything, join in with anything and so on.  I'd rather not go to the meetings which are coming up and I'm not overly fussed about that either.  I've cancelled both Dentist appointments as I just don't feel I'd be in a state to go into the room and have someone stick stuff in my mouth and yet it hasn't been an issue in the past.

Going to a meeting with the worry that room will be too small and I won't enjoy it.  I can possibly work my way around that but need to have it planned out so that I can get out if I need to.  This happened years ago and I just need to breathe through it.  But it adds to the worry and that does concern me.


No comments: