Friday, September 21, 2007

The Man's a blithering idiot

I have just spent 6 hours trying to respond politely to an e-mail from some blithering idiot who has near as damn it accused me of being some sort of Muppet. I'm not best pleased, I had other things planned for my time and this utter drivel and unsubstantiated accusations have not only upset me but left a very bitter taste as I have been trying to sort out a problem not of my making and suddenly it is my problem and my fault it happened in the first place.

Some people - anyway they have an offer to retract the e-mail by the morning now as I have written a War and Peace response.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watch out for the blood pressure You are blowing a bit hot these days

valbri

A Dived Ref said...

:-)

You do get them. He didn't retract his e-mail and so I gave him a broadside. I doubt I'll get an apology but he can sweat from now on. Drives you mad - this guy makes George Bush looks sensible!