Sunday, February 24, 2008

Preparation

It was a good meeting yesterday - so good in fact that I didn't have a chance to post a blog. Someone asked me why I did this blog yesterday. It all started when a friend of mine suggested it; that was way back in October 2006.

Since then it has become almost a daily ritual. It may perhaps surprise most people to know that I don't keep a diary normally.

We are preparing to go away as my eldest has an important interview at a University the other end of the country so we need to drive and stay there. Her photography work continues to surprise and amaze us and the project she had to submit just to get this interview was as much as a single 3 month module on its own.

my documents for University have also come through so I am reading through these.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where does A hope to get into University?? and where will your one be

valbri

A Dived Ref said...

She could go to Falmouth, Farnham, Canterbury or Rochester. Mine will be the Open University so it is a correspondence course but with various summer schools - the last time I went to Reading for study and exam preparation. I will also be trying to get a further course in genealogy at Canterbury if I can fit them both in. I don't think mine starts until October - same as A's will. We can then have a race to see who graduates first :-)