Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Even More Productiver

I managed to rip into doing some slide scanning and then timed myself and seemed to do pretty well - a little slower than I would have liked but even so I would have made a bit of money today :-) 

I was also writing up the web site and making that happen.  It's nearly there now, coming together nicely.  It takes a lot to be brave and leave most of the words I wrote a month or two ago out altogether but I want the site to just provide the bare bones I doubt anyone is that interested in reading War & Peace just to get their photographs scanned.

Off in an hour or so for a meal - our twice a year Officers' Mess.  I'm driving so need to stay on the Soda water tonight.  That will be OK though as I want to get cracking on the web site tomorrow and hopefully have that ready by the end of the week.  I feel the need to launch the business about now (which is what I had in mind).  

Funny old day it was meant to be a bit showery but I missed seeing the showers coming and now it is bucketing it down and all my washing is out on the line :-) Oh well - it doesn't matter at all it can come in when it does get dry.  :-) 

I like the new me, I just laugh and smile about things like that where before I'd have been in a bit of a rage about it.. I am so pleased that I don't get all flustered and hung up anymore - well very rarely - if I do - I know what is going on and can stop myself pretty quickly I find.  Life's good - I'm enjoying things now.

No comments: