Thursday, May 14, 2009

Best News I've Heard

for ages was that Steve has the 1 year clear. What a relief for him and his family and friends. I felt more relieved than when I had mine...

This is excellent news and should add weight to the fact that it may be a pretty nasty thing but it can be treated most successfully. There are a number of us who can say that now. Keep the faith and do the right things, trust your medical team, look after yourself and above all keep a positive attitude.

I was so pleased when I got in to see Steve's e-mail arrive in my inbox and it just means that he can now go off and celebrate and perhaps relax a little having the summer off.

That was nice news to come home to late at night here.

Well done Steve.

1 comment:

Steve Kelley said...

Thanks mate! 'Twas nothing. Not really nothing, but, well, you know...

(insert sheepish grin here)

Still giddy with gladness at the results.

All you other BC warriors out there, keep on it. It can be beaten!