Sunday, May 30, 2010

Diet Smiet

Well it seems to be going OK and I'm now actually beginning to like rabbit food - official!!  As a colleague of mine says - he doesn't like any sort of food that takes more calories to chew than what you get out of it.   In a way - that is the point surely?

I'm slowly losing weight although I'm not measuring it.  I want to make sure that I've finished work before that starts so I can get into a new routine.

I feel healthy enough - I just wish I could lose all the weight tomorrow rather than over the next 6 months.....


4 comments:

Steve Kelley said...

I have gained some weight back that I need to lose, and then continue the original weight loss track. Perhaps we should have a competition of some sort?

A Dived Ref said...

Hi Steve,

That sounds a good plan. What did you have in mind? I guess we could publish a weight and see how we get on with regular posted progress reports. It would be good to start next weekend as will finish full-time with the charity this Thursday.

If nothing else a bit of rivalry will be a useful additional tool / incentive :-)

Steve Kelley said...

Game on! I shall publish my start weight next Monday.

A Dived Ref said...

May the best man lose :-)


Weight that is!