Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Afternoon???

Yes Sunday afternoon and I finally got back from my Cystoscopy. Wait until you read Scar Wars IX for absolute details - let's just say "It's been emotional!"

The good news out of all this utter turmoil is that it looks clear and my Consultant said "It looked OK, a little pink where we operated last time" (3 months ago) and "I would be surprised if the lab results show anything different"

The comedy of errors and the sheer amount of work they did mean that Scar Wars IX overran Scar Wars I and Scar Wars II by more than 4 hours!!! So this is the longest of any of the procedures to date and it was just a check up :-(

More later - I'm OK that's important. I'm pretty sore, very p1ssed off and quite emotional but other than that - fine :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been following your blog for some time, and have been thinking about you this weekend. I had my last TURBT in June, and fortunately the biopsies were clear. Lucky to be given a holiday from the dreaded BCG in September because of inflammation, and due for next cystoscopy in December. Look forward to hearing all about Scar Wars IX in due course. Good Luck.

Steve Kelley said...

We were getting concerned here in the States. Glad the outcome was all good, even if the ordeal was not!

Anonymous said...

we are pleased with the results

V and B