Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Lifelites Promotional Film

I was with the CEO of Lifelites yesterday - here is a video of the great work they do in Children's Hospices in the UK. I'm really pleased one of my ex-customers has agreed to sponsor them to the tune of £5,000 this year. They need all the cash they can get of course. if you know of a Trust that is predisposed to give to children's charities - perhaps this one may warrant their attention? They are always looking for corporate sponsorship too so - don't be shy.

1 comment:

A Dived Ref said...

Well in fact it isn't on there any more because of some irritating bit of in house politics - what a joke - I told the three months ago and they said nothing. Now it is an issue. I despair that all this in fighting just sours the cause.

JFDI appears not to work in the third sector.