Friday, August 16, 2013

Update - Still Here

Just to reassure you this isn't fun for me not saying much but there you go - needs must.  It won't be a release for a get rich scheme either :-)  No just waiting for the right time probably sometime in September I guess.

In the interim - I'm doing fine, feeling good, keeping well, done loads of work on the house (finally) and finally sorting stuff out that's been hovering around for years.  I put me record collection up for sale - someone phoned from abroad who wanted it and sent around one of their colleagues who missed the really good stuff - picked out the obvious 20 LPs that would sell well and offered me £220 for the lot (I have close to 1000 LPs and Singles).  I know for a fact that 200 of them are worth at least £5 each and 40 are in the £25 area and 2 are £100...  So let them go away and kick their heels - I've left it open to other dealers to come back.  I will email these guys and "show" them the albums and singles they missed and see what they make of it then....  

Other than that not a lot is happening to me I am on an emotional roller coaster but not in a bad way anymore - I'm actually in a good place at last - perhaps more so that for 10 or maybe 15 years!  

More when I'm allowed to say :-)

No comments: