Sunday, February 16, 2014

Large Glowing Orb In The Sky...

After a long time where the rain has pounded us and flooded great swathes of the country we had a sunny day with blue skies and I determined to take myself out as I know I'm going to be in most of this week awaiting orders to be delivered.

It was lovely, really pleasant I have to say and the pictures feature below.  I really like it around here, the people are nice and the whole place appeals to me.  It feels "right".  My mum, bless her, sent me a moving in present, which I will use for my bed and sheets and stuff.  I kind of liked the way she said that she was so glad that I was so positive and forward looking.  I think perhaps there isn't any other way to be really.  I manage quite well on my own although I do like company.  Today I was mainly on my own and spent some time walking the local area, across the railway tracks and over to the shops then via Otford Palace and to the village itself and had a few drinks.  Came back here and fell asleep :-)  I may actually take myself off early tonight as I have been going to bed late and getting up early all week.  

My office is slightly cluttered and I still need to do some organising to make all the new equipment fit.

It is a combination of having so much stuff but no shelf space available.  I will make sure that I organise it properly in the future.  I haven't sorted out a routine yet of course until the equipment arrives and I can then give it my full attention.

At least today I was able to buy some stamps and some envelopes so I'm partially able to do any admin that can't be done online now.


 This is Otford Palace
 The View back towards the shops
 A Closer View of Otford Palace
 One of the old houses on the green overlooking the Duck Pond
 Lovely house on the green overlooking the Duck Pond
 Saint Bartholomew's Church
 The Woodman in the background and a Georgian Style house to the Right
 The view towards the Crown overlooking the Duck Pond Rounadabout
 And a slightly different view

 Inside the Crown PH  with the Old Fireplace
  The Duck Pond from the Pharmacy on the Roundabout 
My reward for enjoying my walk..... 

No comments: