Tuesday, December 19, 2023

I hate Black Dog

 Damn it I hate Black Dog.  Luckily my friend is coming over and we are going for Breakfast at a local Cafe which should help my humour and attitude, he's a great listener and he and I go back a long way, were both "ill" at the same time with different Cancers but were both in Hospital around the same time and had long slow recoveries.

What I dislike is how ill I feel all the time.  I feel slightly feint and shaking too.  My hands (right mainly) shake now and then and I can feel a sort of twisted feeling in my stomach.  I absolutely know it is stress and I know that it isn't anyone else doing it other than myself.

I feel a deep dive back into the "A New Earth" Book to get the ego under control is necessary.  

It can really just stop you in your tracks and just stare away and not get things done.


No comments: