Friday, December 22, 2023

Snatching Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory

 The idiot, which is a nice way of referring to him, has excelled again today.  So I finally talk to a Solicitor and it looks as if we settle a way out of the problem the idiot has caused and blow me down. the silly bugger goes and doubles down on demands which take us all the way back to where we were two years ago.  What an arsehole!

I went for breakfast with my mate, that cheered me up, as did this morning's chat with the solicitor but I'm feeling a bit down now that the silly sod has gone and done something stupid again.  It just prolongs the agony when we had planned to actually get it all wrapped up.

I'm now combatting my ego and trying to stop it beating me up because I can't control these events and it will be what it will be.  Using this too will pass isn't working with me at the moment.  I hope that the Christmas period will cheer me up a bit.  I need to take a complete break and then start anew.  I hate dealing with stupid people but this guy is arrogant, narcissistic and totally without honour and I find that difficult to deal with.  His idea of negotiation is to make up imaginary costs and invoices but it won't work with me.  

So getting back to the mundane.  Somehow I've got to rise above all of this :-) Wish me luck.  


No comments: