Thursday, December 14, 2023

The Trouble When Dealing With Idiots

Being an INTJ can be somewhat difficult.  All my life I've had to deal with people who are, well, to put it bluntly, f*****g stupid.   The best one to wind me up is to actually not be stupid but to treat me as if I am and boy, does that boil my piss too.

I'm dealing with a precocious knobhead at the moment, a full-on narcissist who thinks that what he has done and how he is acting is perfectly acceptable.  He lectures me on commercial and contract law and rattles on about how he's got all these problems and how he's going to make me pay for it and on and on he witters about this and it's his very own actions that have brought this about on himself.  Now he's cornered he's thrashing out with the most ridiculous stuff you've heard and he doesn't seem to realise what a complete bell-end he's making of himself.

I dislike that inwardly I'm reacting to this and it's affecting me when none of it is my fault or my making.  Additionally, whilst the bloke is a complete idiot I can't really tell him that either.  The best strategy is to point out that he needs to sort it out, not me but a narcissist really doesn't see it that way - all his problems are me and yet I've actually done nothing.

So, I am trying like mad not to let it affect me whilst I'm in my current strange state of mind.  I really don't need him and his pettiness inside my head.   It's easier said than done when he is such a blithering idiot.  I'm playing a strategy as you cannot reason with people like this and slowly backing him into a corner where he must work out what he is doing.  He has no limits on his stupidity and only by exposing him will this go away.  

Anyway, another thing floating around in my head when I really don't need it.  As if I haven't got enough silliness in there already :-) 




No comments: