Sunday, July 26, 2026

Early Mornings

 I ended up sleeping downstairs in my chair (I bought it 20 years ago as a recovery aid) as my grandson announced he wanted to sleep upstairs not downstairs and so that's how we arranged it.  It was OK, I only woke twice and somewhere there's a Mosquito that announced itself on both occasions and just now when I woke up.  That was around 5:30 as someone rode their Horse past the house.

It's now around 6:30 about an hour on and whilst I am certain that I dozed after the horse event it is lighter and so time to get up and treat the couple of bites on my neck and elbow!   I like seeing my grandson but announcing at tea time that he is staying over is annoying and the to lose my bed in the process is annoying but I could see he didn't want to sleep downstairs and he asked nicely.  It isn't that but the lack of asking me first that is upsetting and I need to have words.  If I know, then I can deal with it.

Coming to terms with my change in eye sight is next on my agenda - the difference is marked and I was pretty disturbed to see I could barely see anything without the new prescription in one eye.  They've both changed markedly but some age related stuff including the Cataract on its way but so far no Macular Degeneration at this time.  I am taking Lutein & Zeaxanthin with BioPerine (Black Pepper) supplement for my eyes.  

I imagine that I will have to adjust to these glasses a lot as the prescription shows a large change and I know how bad my eyesight is now and the correction will take some getting used to!

No comments: