Other Half said so yesterday- I was a bit more like my old self and I have to say I'm slowly getting there I suppose. I do need to keep working at it but I am sleeping a bit better and only slipping into overthinking every now and then. I bring myself up short with that and can mainly (although not entirely) manage that now.
It was an interesting day yesterday OH went to London and I sort of pottered around sorting things out waiting for two deliveries that didn't turn up, Again. Evri and Hermes. I wonder why people use them. I have a series of emails from them all around the same time of day which suggest they ran into trouble delivering to me whereas Amazon, DPD etc have very rarely had such issues. So it sort of slowed me down doing what I wanted to do but I was able to do some research and get other bits achieved.
Anyway a little more continued improvement is required and picking up any of these thought streams that lead to anxiety and send me off.
No comments:
Post a Comment