Saturday night was pretty horrific for me trying to get to sleep and my head just filled up with things to be done, regrets things were not done and anger and resentment, confusion and a complete melt down. Apart from that everything was fine LOL.
I had what can mildly be called a panic/anxiety attack I guess. I got dressed and went down stairs and paced about a bit, tried to sit down and after a period of maybe fifteen minutes felt well enough to go back to bed where I managed to sleep through. Sleep was fitful on Sunday but I was a lot better, my well leafed, dog eared "A New World" by Eckart Tolle saw to that and I read it for around 30 minutes before going to bed and was able to drop off and woke twice and got up 15 minutes before the alarm and so I am pleased about that.
I'm not pleased that I need to repair something but, once again, I'm told not to do it now, to do it later. Part of the reason I am getting stressed is that nothing gets done, jobs get stopped part way through and so on.
I have tried to keep away from social media and glancing at my phone every couple of minutes. It is quite difficult not to do something as habit forming as checking it and you'd be surprised. Try and work out how many times you do it. I've cut back and I am trying to only do a few periods during the day. I think it may be helping albeit Saturday's melt down was caused by other problems other than Social Media!
I kept away from this blog for 3 days. That too is a conscious effort to disconnect from it for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment