Yes, that's pleasing, up a little later than I have been, not quite alarm time but for 30 minutes I am not worrying. It's interesting that I woke only once when the OH came back to bed and I was able to go to sleep OK after that.
What is interesting (maybe only to me) is the difference in my state of mind in just a few weeks. It is markedly different, A change in diet, approach and actually getting active and no beers too seem to have done the trick. I've lost weight too, my mind is a bit sharper as well. By that I mean that I have a clearer mind, I am not swelling on strange stuff although yesterday was a little strange as I found an envelope and in it were letters from old girlfriends which were interesting and very touching in many ways. I wonder what to do with these as they are personal and some quite touching. One is from my Ex and was lovely and did make me twinge a little with regret.
We were very open with each other back then and that fell away later. Yes, what to do with them? Considering they've been hidden for around 50 years and no one knew they were there, perhaps nothing, I don't know, I will think about it. It was of course how we talked to each other before texting became a thing. They are rather sweet and of their time.
No comments:
Post a Comment