I say normality but what is normal? It's probably like yesterday after I had come downstairs and written here I went out to bring in some bins and noticed a lot of animal excrement on the roads. So asking AI (as you do) it reckoned it was either Roe Deer or Rabbit droppings. WRONG! it was in fact, as caught on our door camera, sheep and quite a lot of them in the lane. Not sure how that happened or what caused it but it had all happened and finished by the time I got down here so perhaps 15 minutes beforehand - so probably what woke me I guess.
Anyhow, OH had checked the camera and I reviewed it this morning.
I did well and got up with the alarm - at one time I didn't think I would as OH disturbed me but yes, got back to sleep even though it was light and feel good for that.
Two weeks without beer is also making inroads and I've lost a fair bit of weight, I'd guess half a stone if not more and I need to keep that going as long as I can. So progress is being made, the dark gloom is lifting and the sleep patterns are improving, my weight is dropping and I do feel a lot better than I have for some time.
There's still a lot to do and a way to go but I am certain we will get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment