Mundane for you but quite good for me. A full night's sleep for me. The first time in ages I have had a full night's seep. up just once and straight back to sleep and disturbed at 6 but managed to continue through to the alarm.
Not interesting to you perhaps but this is good news. I spent a lot of time last night going through some Eckhart Tolle videos and that helped me settle out some of the head anxiety problems I've been having these past 2 years for it is about that sort of time that all the nastiness on the company took off and additionally the ugly meeting last year.
That's all gone now, the business was officially wound up a few days ago and so nothing exists anymore. Great news.
Once you empty your mind and stop worrying about what might happen you can start to get through it - the main thing is still to identify the voice in your head and to deal with it. More in that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment