Wednesday, September 02, 2026

Better Sleep - Much Better

 If there was a good reason to quit drinking it's the very noticeable changes since I stopped last week.  My sleep has been much better and almost back to my normal wake up with the alarm and less frequent trips too, just the one last night.  I also feel a lot better too and I can feel a change in my body too, skin feels better, less head fog and so on.  I've gone back to the carnivore lifestyle and that too has already shown up in how well I am feeling at the moment and that is good.

Head-space - well that is a little better too I think and when I have woken up, I haven't had the black dog come and visit me so that is great.  I do need to just organise myself a bit better and that will come.   It is still easier not to do something than to actually get out of my chair and do it.

The biting insects seem to have been eliminated with this plug in and that has improved my general demeanour too.

So today is a good day and I feel better mentally and physically.  The answer can never be found at the bottom of a bottle / glass / can and I just need to remember that and steer away not making the same mistake I did last year and just get some beers in for Christmas!  I have a sparkling water maker which takes the place of the beer and drank early enough in the afternoon also prevents night time waking! 

No comments: