Both naturally and in my case physically. I slept reasonably well again, up at the same time as yesterday about an hour earlier than 'normal'.
My confidence really has taken a battering of late and I can probably trace that back to the business and all the nastiness of around 2 years ago now. Two years, it hardly seem that but when I was younger I could ride all of this stuff but now I just don't have the wherewithal for it.
I don't want to do much if anything at all, don't really want to be around other people and it's not a great feeling. It's a nit unnerving too as I want to do something about it but cannot seem to.
It's been a week since I stopped drinking and there's bound to be something like withdrawal symptoms but in reality it was a bad habit that I got into and wasn't the pacifier or of any assistance at all. I feel a lot better for not drinking and I have lost weight and feel better in myself but it wasn't a cure all and didn't help my state of mind either. It was a pacifier and not a good one at that.
The carnivore diet is almost fully there now and I just need to eat enough to be satiated. You shouldn't feel hungry and so I've not eaten enough to do that.
The mornings and evenings are closing in and whilst I enjoy Autumn and Winter, this year I am not greatly looking forward to them as mush as usual. It is surely my state of mind and I carry a dread feeling around with me. I am working on it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment