Thursday, September 17, 2026

Rebuild Continues Albeit Slowly

 Well OH is a lot better thank goodness and a day of recovery and sleeping sorted things out.  I was pretty tired and so getting to sleep was OK but this morning was difficult but OH told me to come back to bed and try and sleep which I guess I did as I woke with the alarm.  

Putting myself back together again is proving difficult but it is a slow process and the mood swings are big for sure.  I wonder if it is a combination of many things but surely one of them are the clowns who think they are in charge of the country and the pathetic and childish way they attempt to govern.  It appears that they do not see the financial problems hurtling down the track and are spending money like a kid in a sweet or toy store!

They are socialists after all and missing that part of their mind that controls how to tackle problems and govern for all the people.  They really don't have a clue and like all politicians, lie or mumble past questions in their answers.

Worry shouldn't be on the cards and I should know better than that but there it is.  If you can see problems coming and are powerless to do anything about them other than to prepare for it then I guess that's some of the head poo that is contributing to my current frame of mind.

Little steps.  

No comments: