Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Highs And Lows, My Topsy Turvy Times

 I surely am having a topsy turvy sort of time at the moment as I go from being OK to being in the lowest of places.  I catch myself and work on bringing myself back to equilibrium but for how long?  Sometimes days, sometimes hours and occasionally just a few moment.

It isn't easy at the moment as I never know which "ME" is going to turn up given any particular situation.  Currently I have a small project I am working on and whilst I am doing that I am OK.  When I come away from that I am find that I am straying back into the catastrophe that is my mind as it whirls about and tries to make sense of it all.  It is reminiscent of my past experiences and where that led.  I know this feeling and when I get it things change.  I am resisting that but perhaps need to accept that this is just my intuition telling me to tackle a build up of things.

Trying to steer clear of social media as best I can albeit with varying levels of success. 

No comments: