This time, I am in a better place and ready to get up and going. I had a good day yesterday except I got notification of a speeding ticket :-( It's the first in over 50 years of driving and so I guess that's something. I know where it was and what was going on as it is in the photo and so it's a fair cop so to speak although one of those where I hope the bike that sped up as I was overtaking also gets a ticket too. Anyway, let's wait and see. It is annoying but considering I used to do 30,000 miles a year when I was driving I think I've managed to do OK up until now.
That's really not overly bothering me as much as I felt it would. I spent yesterday tidying up my cousin's biography so it can be published to the various family members. His version in print is fine but electronically it lost its photo images and captions, pagination and so on. Anyway, I've managed to fix it after around 6 hours editing! Hopefully he will be OK with the results. It is an interesting read at close to 130 pages. In fact it is similar to mine. Except I think I need to edit mine a bit. It's full of stuff that perhaps should make a separate essay such as my Covid diary which whilst it is interesting, is a distraction for my biography.
The rain of yesterday was nice to see after such a dry summer. Today has dawned bright and so I'll take on some more garden tidying I think and see where that leads. The driveway gates have swollen in the rain and look like they need some attention too! I cannot win with them they warp and sag and almost have a mind of their own!
So a lighter mood, much lighter in fact I feel better and just need to keep on doing what I am doing as little by little things are improving. My weight is down, my body feels good too. Log may that continue.
No comments:
Post a Comment