Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pulled and pushed and poked about

Judging by the aches and twinges and an oblong of missing hair on my leg (ouch - it looks like a 6x4 elastoplast has been ripped off my leg) - they sure did pull me around.

My stomach, back and legs ache so I guess that is dragging me forwards and backwards on and off the trolley and getting the cystoscope where it needed to go. That's painful just thinking about it :-)

Oh yes, that is painful too - imagine getting kicked there but it taking a few days to get the bruises out. Sorry I can't be more graphic than that but it is uncomfortable rather than painful and there is a fair amount of "holding breath" goes on when going to the toilet. It takes a few days to get back to comfortable and about a week afterwards things should be OK.

No comments: