Monday, June 04, 2007

It's surprising what you forget

I hadn't remembered quite how much this hits you. I've just had the blood and gore started and my muscles and some joints ache. I've just come into my office to tidy up before turning in for the night.

The cumulative effect obviously is working as I never had this on the first instillation last time.

It's not as bad as the second time, last time as I've taken the pills and been lying down not doing anything. Even so - it is strange how the brain blocks out quite how bad it was. Even when I go back and read my notes (which are remarkably accurate) I still didn't get the feelings coming through that I feel now.

Believe it or not - I am one of the lucky ones - I don't get the serious side effects. You could have kidded me!

No comments: