Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Getting Ready for work again

I've got out of the habit of work. It has been 6 months since I last worked "hard" for a living and so tomorrow will be a rude one! I have to be up in North London by 5:30! So that is a 4:30 latest start. Luckily that is all the driving I am doing until Friday when I drive back around the M25 (London Orbital Motorway - or the largest car park in the world).

We will be travelling quite a distance going to Wales in the morning and then onwards up to Cheshire after that and then coming back down again.

It will be interesting to see the interactions between us as there are 4 of us starting - I've met one of them already and he is totally different to me.

It is induction training and that in itself will be interesting as I already have most of the stuff here and I already have a very good idea what needs to be done.

The only trouble at the moment - I can't get all the demo software to load on my PC. Possibly because of some of the more "interesting" software packages I have loaded from the last business.

No comments: