Friday, June 08, 2007

Been a test of stamina

This past three days I have been driving a lot, in and out of meetings and - living out of a suitcase.

I remembered to take my tablets though but the diet sort of went all over the place. Those cooked breakfasts were hard to resist - so I didn't resist - oh and black pudding as well this morning.

I've been feeling the effects of the treatment all week so far. Not massively painful, an occasional twang of discomfort or a sting and I don't remember being quite so stinging last time. The worst of this is you just get over the last one and it is time for the next one.

It is a crazy day tomorrow, my Lodge is meeting and it is the most important day of the year as the new Master goes into the Chair. So we get lots of guests and more members than normal. This is one of the largest meetings I can remember of recent years. I hope that it will be good but I have lots of work this evening to make sure it runs properly.

3 comments:

CAVD said...

I have missed your blogs for the last three days. I'm an avid reader and was beginning to get withdrawal symptoms, especially as I was hoping to meet up for a beer! I hope the Lodge meeting goes well. I have a Lodge meeting in Essex and will meet with people I haven't seen for over two years. I hope the 2nd session of BCG treatment goes well. Keep up your very positive attitude!

Anonymous said...

BLACK PUDDING AHHHH BLISS
Not for 15 Years

I have missed your blogs too. I miss the humor

Talking of your Lodge Where is your Lodge?

Vs Sisters Husband is a Mason he lives in Essex

valbri

A Dived Ref said...

We meet at Bromley in Kent. Not very far away.