Friday, June 01, 2007

Profile Information

I've published my profile "about me" information now. You can see that off to the right hand side of the blog.

I decided that I wouldn't do that originally in case something prejudiced the goings on with the insurance and of course the employment situation. As you may realise, there was a lot of doubt about that and if somehow things hadn't worked out then perhaps I'd have needed to work on that without the blog being part of the complication. I also felt that I didn't want everyone to know until I had told them myself. With the job front there may have been cause for some sort of tribunal and again I didn't want anything messing that up either.

So now - you know who I am and thanks to everyone who assisted me keeping it that way.

No comments: