Thursday, May 31, 2007

A bit disappointed really

It is soon to be my 50th Birthday and we are having a bash or a party. My relatives are coming but not my parents (they don't like that sort of thing - it is a bit far and we will do something else) but my brother and his family (I only have 1 brother) isn't making the journey down. OK they will be down a week or two before and bring my parents for a nice meal.

I do feel a bit disappointed though that some of my cousins are coming from a lot further to the party and my kid brother isn't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand your Parents not coming
Any thoughts on why T is not coming, as you said he is your only Brother.
Dont be too upset, and enjoy the day for what it is.It is his loss.

valbri

A Dived Ref said...

:-) I think he shares the same genes and it isn't his day to wear them!

Apparently S is working that day. Mind you it is a bit of a trek now they live in the Fens. It takes me over 2 1/2 hours to get there and I could be in Lincoln, Birmingham or Bristol by the time I get through the country lanes.

R&D & M&J are coming so it will be great to see them - I haven't seen them since R&D's Golden Wedding.