Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Operation Organise

Is under way.

My office now needs to be turned back into an office. Papers need to be filed. Stuff that has been accumulating here for weeks, needs to be put away. Files need to be put back where they came from, equipment needs to be placed in more useful locations and so on.

My office comprises these days of just two PCs, two laser printers, a large ink-jet printer, TV, drawing board, trolley, two desks and a lot of filing cabinets and cupboards.

Neatly (in some cases) and rather more collapsed heaps (in others) papers, folders, magazines, software disks and other such detritus are each calling out for attention.

I need to get organised as soon as possible so that I can get ready to work out how I am going to now run three assignments at once and have my treatment. It should be a fun ride.

No comments: