Monday, May 28, 2007

Another sort of planning

Deciding what to do next, how to celebrate being here at all. How to return to what is now how we view normality. Normal will now include treatment, review, continuing life style changes, pills for the rest of my life and dealing with the shock and the aftermath of the experience.

The new job is - the more I look at it - quite a change for me. It has all the normal things I do know about, including managing partners and general management. What is different is how bleeding edge this is and what it will mean once it is up and running. I'm glad that I've decided to do this as I need the change and the challenge. More than that it is a symbol of the changes that have happened to me in the past few months.

Then there is planning to make sure that I ensure the family are provided for. That mortgage can go for a start.

Finally - a holiday - something special, something different and something that will allow a celebration and some luxury and something that we wouldn't normally do.

No comments: