Monday, May 28, 2007

Intensive Day

I've been working out my strategy for this new job and thinking through how I should approach and manage this. It is quite an exciting prospect I have to say. It will be hard work I am certain and I am sure that I will be able to bring some useful experiences to the job.

I'm going to give this a rest now as I haven't worked out how I am going to fit all the other stuff in at the same time :-) A nice problem to have I suppose.

And of course; this time next week I'll be recovering from my first BCG treatment. A day later I'll be off to Wales and Cheshire for my training. That should be interesting. That week will be absolutely manic as I have a meeting on the Saturday morning, no doubt people will be trying to get me and I just won't be around. I imagine that it will be quite a shock to many when I am not there to sort them out.

No comments: